Tuesday, January 25, 2022

 It was 2013 and I was just rebuilding my life after leaving my 22-year toxic relationship.

My son still wasn’t talking to me 😢 

So what do you do to help heal? You get a meaningful Tattoo 🤷‍♀️ 

this tattoo represents all three of us.

My daughter

My son

And myself

This quote is from Dog the Bounty hunter. It’s a show we all used to watch as a family and one of my son's favorite shows.

Each flower represents each one of us.

The pink flower with sun rays coming from behind it represents my daughter.

The blue flower with a raindrop/teardrop falling from it (can’t see it in the pic) represents my son.

And the red flower represents me.

Overlapping them both. 

Protecting them and loving them ALWAYS 🌺

What is your MOST MEANINGFUL Tattoo?


No comments:

Post a Comment