Thursday, April 12, 2018

Love Letter



Happy Thursday from sunny North Carolina.
I love writing and prescribe it to all my clients.
Writing releases toxic emotions, limiting beliefs, adds gratitude, and celebrates your success. There’s nothing better than writing so, I am dropping a little weekend challenge.
Write a love letter to your future self, dated December 24, 2024 and write it to your current self and include where you are in 2024.
List all the hurdles you have overcome along the way. How much fun it was. How much you learned and how much you grew along the way. What your hopes for 2025 are.
Write down anything that comes to mind-include it. Have fun if you decide to take the challenge.
My love letter to my future self begins with: Well, that was quite a ride but here I am whole, beautiful, filled with gratitude for all that I have learned and for all the success I have had and will continue to have…

Here’s to YOUR beautiful love letter xo

P.S. If you have been watching me from a distance for some time and want to check out how I help women heal themselves and create their dream life, this is a really great opportunity for you. I’d love to see you experience the same type of success my clients achieve, and a little bit of my guidance from being on this call can get you started on your way.
Sending you lots of love,
Denise Dominguez

No comments:

Post a Comment