Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Are you starving yourself?


A powerful question here. Not in a food way, not in a nutrition way but are you starving yourself in an emotional way?

I hear women say “I thought I was doing good, I thought I was on the path of healing. I’ve been going to my therapist and doing what he/she said.”
And then…you get triggered again. Someone comes along and makes you feel less than.
Now your questioning yourself again and feel like you are back to where you were before.
I remember feeling so small, like a loser, lacking confidence, lost in relationship land, thinking I was ugly, unlovable etc…
I remember thinking if I just ignore what happened and just move on with my life everything will be okay.
Then I realized I was attracting the same type of men in my life. And I was NOT going down that path ever again!! No Way! No How!
So, ask yourself; “how has the damage of being in a relationship like “that” manifested in your life currently?”
Why am I sharing this with you?
Because you can't go to the gym once and expect your muscles to grow.
You can't diet for just a week and expect to reach your goal weight.
You can’t ignore what happened in the past!
You can’t expect your inner wounds to heal with just “time”
That’s just the way it is.
You must practice whatever you are trying to accomplish. You must be patient and love yourself enough to walk this journey to get to where you want to be, nourish and feed your seeds until they grow into beautiful flowers. You ARE worth it!
You can get your mojo back.
You can feel whole again.
You can have peace and happiness in your life.
You can have a HEALTHY relationship with a man.
Anything you think of is possible of having. It all starts with you. You have to take the steps to get closer to who you are and/or the person you used to be before all that crap happened to you.
One small step leads you to another and another and another.
With you, in mind, I came up with a solution to your problem and it’s called:
Discover the Woman in YOU!” Online Course.
Together we will heal the inner wounds that are holding you back from being the person you long to be. The happy, go-lucky girl you once were. I’ve made this course so easy and so fitting for you. All you have to do now is say "YES" to yourself. Say "YES" to your future and say "YES" to the person that you want to be.
"Move forward and find out what the universe has in store for you."

P.S. If you're ready to leap into having everything you've ever wanted, take a leap of faith and click HERE and see what's waiting for you. 


With massive love and warmest wishes,
Denise Dominguez


No comments:

Post a Comment